He super energetic actor can before long be seen within the latest advertizing of Durex condoms
Right from Ranbir Kapoor to Deepika Padukone to Anushka Sharma, most of Ranveer Singh’s contemporaries and friends square measure endorsing merchandise like chips, colas, beauty merchandise amongst several others, however the Lootera actor has chosen a distinct path. The Singh clotheshorse can endorse Durex condom:
The super energetic actor has been signed by Durex to endorse their condoms. Take a glance at the primary ad wherever the hunkalacious actor is seen holding a wrapped safety.

While talking concerning his association with the safety complete, Deepika’s alleged lover aforesaid, “As associate degree actor and as a private, I actually have a propensity for pushing the envelope, breaking the mould and taking the road less cosmopolitan. As such, I perpetually endeavour to make associate degree equity that\'s distinctive – one that actually stands out from the group. Over the past three-and-a-half years that I’ve been a region of the Hindi industry, I’ve declined many tempting endorsement offers. I’ve been saving my complete condition for the correct one. And now, finally, I’m sound my cherry with the world’s leading complete in Sexual welfare – Durex!”

Ranveer any accessorial, “Sex remains thought-about a taboo in our country and also the plan behind my association with Durex is to form awareness around sexual welfare, promote sexual activity and celebrate whereas doing it! once intensive group action, my partners at Durex and that i have collectively devised a kickass artistic campaign, however it’ll be a moment before it releases. it\'ll sure as shooting hit the spot, however it won’t be coming back before long.